I have found many people asking the question of how to contact Snapchat customer support on many forums and quora but still, no one has given the right solution for this. More importantly, Snapchat does not provide any support email address or contact number to contact them online or directly.
In this article, we will tell you the simplest and straightforward solution to contact the Snapchat support team.
How To Contact Snapchat Support
You can contact the Snapchat customer service team by reaching out through the official Snapchat support website or your android or ios Snapchat app or simply tweet your problem on Twitter by tagging the Snapchat support Twitter handle. The Snapchat support form will cover most of all issues such as I can’t access my account, My Snapchat isn’t working, my Snapchat account hacked, My Snapstreaks have disappeared, Snapchat streak support, I have a Filters or Lenses question, support Snapchat delete account, and more.
Follow the below steps and register your issue or feedback about Snapchat in the mobile App.
- Open the Snapchat app on your iOS or Android device and sign in to your account. You can also register your issue on the support page without login Snapchat profile
- Tap your profile/Bitmoji icon in the top left corner.
- Tap the gear/setting icon in the top right corner.
- Scroll down to the More Information section and tap Support.
- Tap the support section and click the I Need Help option.
- Now tap the Contact Us button.
- Select the relevant category which shows on the screen.
- Based on the category that you choose, Snapchat might provide you with a secondary list of issues so you can get more specific.
- It lists out all the major Snapchat troubleshooting issues that users faced.
- If you have not found the exact troubleshooting tips for your problem, select the search bar “Need help with something else?” and Tap yes to continue.
- Now, it will show the support form and enter your Snapchat username, phone number, email address, and device details, and provide additional information describing your issue in detail with a screenshot attachment.
- Tap the SEND button when you’re done.
Snapchat Support Online
If you do not prefer to follow the above steps through the Snapchat app, you can do it instead in a web browser by entering this URL support.snapchat.com/i-need-help.
Contact Snapchat Support on Twitter
If you’re a Twitter user, go and follow the Snapchat support Twitter handle. Snapchat has a support account on Twitter that is constantly monitoring and answering relevant questions to their users @mentions from Snapchat users.
All you have to do is send a tweet by mentioning a Snapchat support profile or private message to @snapchatsupport and you could get a faster reply from their customer service executive. The Snapchat streak support representative might ask you for additional information about your Snapchat issues, offer a suggested solution, or confirm that your message has been passed on to the Snapchat relevant team.
How long does it take for Snapchat support to respond?
Snapchat does not specify any time duration for when you can expect to reply from customer service after submitting your entry form. There’s also no guarantee that you absolutely will hear back, so, unfortunately, all you can do is sit tight and wait it out.
Does Snapchat Have a Customer Service Phone number?
Absolutely No. Snapchat doesn’t have any customer service phone line or toll-free 1800 number to their users to connect them.
How To Email Snapchat Support?
No. Snapchat support doesn’t offer any official email id to contact them regarding your Snapchat errors and solutions.
On the web, many third-party individuals and websites offer Snapchat support by phone calls or email conversation but mostly they are scammers and ask you to pay to resolve your errors and issues in Snapchat. So don’t fall for such types of scams.