What is Snapchat
Snapchat is a popular social media messaging app that lets users exchange pictures and videos (called snaps). You can take a picture or video, add filters, lenses or other effects and share them with friends and its disappear after they’re viewed. Snapchat also offers lots of cool kinds of stuff like games, news, quizzes, and more innovative photo and video-editing tools.
Reasons to Delete Snapchat
For many reasons, you might want to delete Snapchat account. Some were annoyed by its features or so much distraction and addiction to this app. Others were offended by domestic violence or their pictures were promoted. The main reason is some certain security concerns, risks to your online privacy. So uninstalling or Deleting Snapchat might seem like a good idea.
If you decide that you don’t want your Snapchat account anymore, you can delete the snapchat account page in just a few easy steps using a web browser.
How to Delete Snapchat Account
- Go to Snapchat’s account portal (https://accounts.snapchat.com/accounts/delete_account) from any browser.
- Enter Your username and password
- Solve the captacha and confirm you are not a robot.
- Select “Login”.
- Enter your username and password once again.
- Then, click “Continue” and your account will be deleted/deactivated.
Now Your Snapchat Profile is Deleted Successfully.
- Open your browser and go to Snapchat.com.
- In Bottom section, select “Support”, under the “Community” section.
- Select “My Account & Security”.
- Select “Account Settings”.
- Select “Delete an Account”.
- Follow the same steps as method 1.
Direct Link for Delete Snapchat account: https://support.snapchat.com/en-GB/a/delete-my-account1
How to Reactivate Snapchat Account?
Just in case you, if you want to reactivate your snapchat account, log in your account within 30 days to again access your account. In that time your snapchat data, will be restored or else your account will be permanently deleted.