Instagram Pin To Profile Feature
Recently Instagram is bringing a new feature that allows users to pin up to three posts, including photos or Reels, to the top of their profile grid, just like a pinned tweet on Twitter and TikTok. The pinned posts will appear at the top of your profile. The Meta-owned photo-sharing platform rolled out this feature globally and the company says this new feature will give creators the to engage more users with their pinned posts.
How To Pin a Post on Instagram
- To pin a post on Instagram follow the below steps
- Open any of your favorite or most engaged posts or Reel on your profile
- Then, click the three dots on the top right corner of the post
- Now select “Pin to Your Profile.”
The selected posts are on top of your Instagram profile grid, with a small white pin.
Apart from this, Instagram has also introduced a Sensitive Content Control feature. With this feature, users will be able to control the amount of sensitive content and accounts they see Search, Reels, Accounts You Might Follow, Hashtag Pages, and In-Feed Recommendations.
How to view Instagram’s Sensitive Content Control Settings
- Go to your Instagram profile.
- Tap the Settings menu.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Sensitive Content Control – Here you can control the sensitive content settings by its default state (“Standard”) or to see more (“More”) or less of some types of sensitive content (“Less”). You can change your selection at any time.
Instagram’s head Adam Mosseri tweeted that they are working on more new features on Instagram such as
- 90-second Reels
- Grid pinning
- Import audio in Reels
- Interactive stickers in Reels
It’s a significant update along with Stories Highlights which is helpful for people who post a lot and showcase their creativity on IG profile display