Odnoklassniki is a popular Russian social media application for instant messaging between family, friends and to meet new friends all over the world. Ok.ru is an acronym of the word Odnoklassniki that means friendship and classmate in Russia. Ok.ru was developed by Albert Popkov in 2006 to bring old classmates and friends together and slowly this social platform has gained over 200 million registered users and 45 million visitors daily. Right now Ok.ru website is ranked 35th in the world and the country rank #6. Owners of ok.ru websites also created mail.ru and vk.ru to be used socially in every country. The ‘ru’ is to prove that Russians are the owner of the websites.
Ok.ru is the second most used Russian social media website behind the Vkontakte account. It’s very user-friendly and easy to understand its features. This application is available in various languages such as Spanish, English, Ukrainian, Kazakh, Uzbek, and Armenian for both android and iOS users. You can also email (mail.ru), watch movies, news updates, listen to music, VK account, chatting and share media files with your friends once you sign up for an ok.ru account.
How to Create an OK.RU Account
To open a new OK.ru account, first, you need to download the Odnoklassniki app in the play store or app store and you can also sign up Ok.ru account in the desktop web browser.
- Visit the ok.ru website on your mobile or desktop browser.
- Tap on the registration button or you can also register Ok.ru by using your social media apps such as Facebook, VK account, Apple id, and Gmail.
- Enter your phone with your country code.
- Enter the received confirmation code and activate the Ok.ru account.
- Provide your personal information like email, full name, date of birth, gender, and other required details.
Finally, your ok.ru sign-up process has been completed, and Now you login ok ru account and find friends and families to connect with them happily. You can’t register an ok.ru account without a phone number
How to Register Odnoklassniki (OK.RU) Account in English
If you don’t understand the Russian language when you sign up for an ok.ru account, just open the ok.ru website on your web browser and access ok.ru in English by using the translate option. Follow the same method and register an Ok.ru account in the English version easily.
How To Delete OK.RU Account
If you are not interested or bored off using the ok.ru service and you will decide to delete the ok.ru account permanently, then follow the steps below:
- Log in to your ok.ru account
- Go to the OK RU License Agreement page.
- At the bottom of your page, click Delete Profile
- Select a reason for leaving OK.ru and enter your password
- Click the Delete button to confirm your ok.ru account to deactivate.
- Don’t login for the next 90 days to permanently close your OK.RU account.
When a profile is deleted, it is not just personal information of your account deleted, but also your posted photos, created groups, messages, marks, comments, game achievements, and much more.
If you want to restore your Odnoklassniki account, sign in to your account within 90 days of your account closure.