USA’s Top YouTube Videos and Creators of 2020
We are in the last month of 2020, so YouTube has announced its annual list of the top videos and creators on the biggest video platform, displaying the content that is gaining the most traction, and the YouTube stars and topics that are seeing the biggest focus in YouTube video clips. These top listings videos could help you to think in different ways and improve your YouTube content approach.
Dave Chappelle’s video about police murdered George Floyd was the No. 1 trending video on YouTube this year 2020, according to the video platform.
Chappelle’s 27-minute video is named “8:46,” the timeframe a Minneapolis cop nailed his knee to Floyd’s neck. Presented on the Netflix Is a Joke divert on YouTube in June, it’s not accessible on Netflix itself. (Chappelle has numerous satire specials on Netflix, which as of late eliminated improve show arrangement “Chappelle’s Show” at the humorist’s solicitation.) The depiction of the video notes, “Dave isn’t keen on adapting any substance identified with George Floyd’s passing” and urges watchers to make gifts to the Equal Justice Initiative.
Top trending videos on YouTube in 2020 (U.S.)
- Netflix Is A Joke – 8:46, Dave Chappelle
- Mark Rober – Building the Perfect Squirrel Proof Bird Feeder
- SNL – First Debate Cold Open
- JeffreeStar – We Broke Up
- MrBeast – I Bought The World’s Largest Firework
- NikkieTutorials, I’m Coming Out.
- Dream, Minecraft Speedrunner VS 3 Hunters GRAND FINALE
- NBC – Ricky Gervais’ Monologue – 2020 Golden Globes
- Dude Perfect – Quarantine Stereotypes
- SomeGoodNews – Some Good News with John Krasinski – Ep 1
These 10 videos were chosen based on YouTube proprietary algorithms that factor in total no. of. views, likes, comments, and searches by USA viewers. Overall they were watched more than 356 million times and for around 48 million hours on YouTube. The top 10 YouTube channels have a total of more than 175 million subscribers.
Coming to top creators, we didn’t pick any specific content trends in this list. But still, the comedy genre is the winner with social justice messages and gaming video content also in the top list.
Top YouTube Creators (U.S.) 2020
Five of the ten channels listed are generally lined up with gaming-related substance, with Fortnite, Minecraft, and Among Us being the top games getting consideration from these makers.
Gaming is a huge influencer of present’s youth culture – on the off chance that you haven’t thought about the hugeness of gaming, and how it identifies with arising content patterns, you could be botching significant chances. Not all brands will have items or contributions that line up with gaming, however it merits thinking about the impact of gaming society, and how that may fit inside your informing in 2021.
The other key subjects among these influencers are huge scope ventures (hard to reproduce), fitness, workout, wellness-related recordings, and make-up instruction videos.
In music, Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion took on the world of hip-hop, Drake cemented his influence, Lil Baby released a powerful protest anthem, and so much more.
Top Music Videos (U.S.)
- Future – Life is Good ft. Drake
- Tekashi 6ix9ine – Gooba
- Lil Baby x 42 Dugg – We Paid
- NLE Choppa – Walk Em Down ft. Roddy Ricch
- Cardi B – WAP ft. Megan Thee Stallion
- DaBaby – Rockstar ft. Roddy Ricch
- Roddy Ricch – The Box
- Drake – Laugh Now Cry Later ft. Lil Durk
- YoungBoy Never Broke Again – Lil Top
- Lil Baby – The Bigger Picture
Breakout Creators (U.S.)