Table of Content
- What is “QQ”?
- Reasons to Register QQ Account
- Which Version of QQ Suits For Me?
- Tips You Should Know Before QQ Sign-up
- Steps to Register a QQ International account
What is QQ?
QQ is an instant messaging application that was launched by China’s tech giant Tencent in 1999 which is 5 years before Facebook. This QQ Chinese app is the 8th topmost used social media platform globally. It was initially used only in China, and later its awesome features and growth, now this app is using more than 80+ countries and 647million monthly users all over the world.
This QQ app does not only support the instant text but also various features including voice, video, and group messages, and allows you to share media files between your friends and others with ease. It also supports eight languages including English, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, Spanish, and Deutsch.
This article will guide you to know more about how to register a QQ international account, its features, and its uses.
Reasons to Register QQ Account
If you’re in China, strictly you don’t have the chance to use top social media platforms such as Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Youtube, quora, tinder, google search engine, Gmail, google maps, and more. So it is necessary to use the QQ app and another option is the Wechat application.
- Easily in touch with your friends and family.
- Simple to register and you can use this QQ account to log in and to Chinese websites and applications.
- You can use this account to connect PUBG, Honor of Kings, game for peace, and many other games. It gives different game experiences as well as built-in Asian beneficial rewards.
- This Chinese version app has one function such as the entry of Tencent games, news, short video clips, etc.
- One of the best apps to transfer larger files to others
- We can make new friends via the Look Around feature.
Which Version of QQ Suits for Me?
There are two different QQ version apps that were developed by Tencent Company as QQ Chinese version for native china users and the QQ International version for international foreigners who don’t write or read the Chinese language. Don’t mistake the two website address of the QQ Chinese version and the QQ International version.
To signup the Chinese Version of QQ, please visit the official site: https://im.qq.com/index.shtml
To register International Version of QQ, please visit the official site: https://www.imqq.com/
Tips You Should Know Before QQ Signup
- You must have china register your mobile number to sign up for QQ profile 2020.
- Once completed QQ registration, make sure to log in within three days, or else the account will be recycled.
- Don’t forget your unique QQ id number for future purposes and log in directly to any Chinese apps.
- The QQ account number is very important, to reset your password in case you forget and recover the QQ account.
- Don’t use a virtual phone number to register which leads to failure of signup QQ account because of more restricted security.
- As a bonus, you will get a free QQ email service automatically once you’re registered with the QQ app which is the most used email service provider same as 163.com, 126.com Sina, and Hotmail.
Steps to Register QQ International Account
If you are living in the mainland of China, or other areas of China such as Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Macau, and you have own a valid local China registered phone number, it is easy for you to complete the signup process within the QQ Chinese version.
Signup QQ using Mobile
- Download the Android or iPhone version QQ app from the official Tencent website by using QR code scanning and installing it on your mobile.
- Fill in your nickname which is a username, password, and phone number.
- Now you’ll get a verification code, enter that code in the respective column.
- Click the sign-up button now.
Signup QQ using Web
- You can also directly signup and get your QQ account from a computer or laptop web version.
- Open the zc.qq.com website in your browser via PC or Laptop. Select the English language, if you can’t understand Chinese.
- Input your username, phone number, and passwords to get a verification code to activate the QQ international account.
- Type the verification code you received on your mobile phone.
- Finally, your QQ international account is created successfully.
To signup QQ using an email address along with a mobile number, you will receive an activation link to verify your account. That link will expire with 24 hours, so click that link and activate the QQ account immediately.
For some unknown security reasons, Tencent has stopped the update of QQ International since Oct. 15, 2018. A few years back many users register QQ international profile by using a Facebook account. But unfortunately, QQ also blocked to signup a new account through Facebook. It’s very difficult to signup for a QQ account outside china but you can get help from your Chinese friends or family members to verify your account by using a QR code. In the same way, we can also verify the WeChat account through a QR scan.
Backdoor Tips to Signup QQ
If you’re using the Tor browser, then it’ gives some magic to the QQ registration account. The Tor Browser is a free and open-source browser that hides your identity and surfs the internet anonymously. If you don’t have a Tor browser, download it from their official website.
Now, go QQ’s official website and register the same account as before. This method works fine for most but is not assured for all.
Hope this article would help you with how to do registration the QQ international account easily and communicate with friends, and family, and make new friends in china. If you face any difficulty or error while creating a QQ account, feel free to email us. Our experts will guide you.
Yes. QQ is safe to use if you download and install directly through official website or through Google Play store or the AppStore.