What’s Tinder App?
Tinder is the world’s most popular dating social networking application that is used mainly for online match-finding, friends, love, and making relationships with anyone around the world. This app subscribers can like or dislike a potential match with a simple swipe of the screen. The users who like each other can send messages to one another and move forward by dating online.
Tinder’s parent company Match Group, Inc. (also owned by another company IAC) is also the owner of popular dating sites like Match.com, Hinge, Plenty of Fish, OkCupid, among many others. This Tinder app is available in 196 countries and over 40 different languages.
Tinder for Android – Download Tinder APK for Android Users
Tinder for iOS – Download Tinder iOS App
- Over 55 billion matches are made by using this free dating app.
- Tinder had 6.44 million downloads in January 2021.
- Tinder will have 57+ million visits by the end of 2021.
- There are 57 million Tinder users, 62% of which are male, and only 10.3% of which subscribe to Tinder Plus and Tinder Gold.
- The majority of American Tinder users in 2020 were between 30 to 44 years.
- 76.9% of Tinder users in 2020 were male.
- A study found out that approximately 12% of male users are from the LGBTQ+ community compared to only 0.01% of female users.
- More than 3100 Instagram photos featured the hashtag #tinderwedding
- Most Tinder advertising campaigns are reported to cost upward of $5,000
Tinder Subscription Features and Cost
Tinder offers 3 different subscription plans for their users such as Tinder Plus, Tinder Gold, and Tinder Platinum. The subscription price varies based on your plan choice and your age. So you should check the official site and choose the subscription plan according to your interest and require features.
How To Cancel Subscription of Tinder Gold, Plus Or Diamond?
In this article, we will show you how to cancel a Tinder subscription on android, ios and online based on the device you use. There are two different ways to unsubscribe from a Tinder subscription on Android, and the one you choose depends on how you signed up.
How to Cancel Tinder Subscription on Android
Cancel Tinder through Play Store Account
- Go to the play store app on your android mobile
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account
- On the left, click My subscriptions
- Find and tap the Tinder subscription
- Click Manage and then Cancel Subscription
- Now they ask the reason for canceling the tinder subscription, or select “Decline to Answer” at the bottom and tap “Continue.”
- Select “Cancel Subscription.”
How to End Tinder Subscription on Android by App’s Settings
If you subscribed using the direct credit card option, follow the below steps to unsubscribe tinder premium account
- Open the Tinder app for Android
- Tap the profile icon on your Tinder account
- Select Manage Payment Account
- Tap Cancel Subscription
How To Cancel Tinder Subscription on iPhone/IPad?
To cancel your Tinder plus or gold premium subscription on your Apple device, follow the below steps
- Go to your iPhone Settings -> Choose your Name -> iTunes & App Store
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tap View Apple ID (you might need to sign in)
- Scroll and tap on Subscriptions
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage
- Tap Cancel Subscription
How To Set Parental Control on iPhone and iPad
How to Cancel Tinder Subscription Online in Browser
If you want to end your tinder gold, plus, or platinum subscription account on a mobile or desktop browser, follow the below steps
- Visit www.tinder.com on your desktop or mobile browser
- Tap the profile icon
- Go to Manage Account
- You can select disable Auto-Renew or select Cancel for tinder subscription in the future.
Canceling your paid subscription doesn’t delete your Tinder account completely, so you can still use it for free with limited free swipes.
Follow the same method and cancel tinder gold subscription and even plus and diamond subscription account too.
How To Cancel Your LinkedIn Subscription Premium Account
Can I get a Refund from Tinder After I Cancel My Subscription?
No, Tinder doesn’t refund you after you cancel your subscription account mainly based on the cancelation date. Tinder does not give refunds for partially used subscription periods unless the subscription was for Tinder Plus or Tinder Gold and the refund request is made within 14 days of the purchase.
For more details check the Tinder Refund Request official page.
Does Deleting Tinder Account Cancel Subscription?
If you purchased a Tinder premium subscription using your Google Play Store ID or Apple ID, simply deleting or uninstalling the app, does not cancel your subscription. If you subscribed on Android or Tinder for web (Tinder.com) using your credit card, deleting your account will cancel your subscription automatically.
Everything You Need to Know About YouTube Premium Subscription