Having a strong social media presence online is one of the most cost-effective ways to promote your business by publishing and sharing their business information like descriptions of the products or services that they offer, and contact details. When it comes to social media platforms, Facebook and Instagram are the most used apps by users because it’s no wonder over 60 million Facebook business pages as of 2019 and over 200 million Instagram business accounts as of mid-2021.
Instagram is owned by the Facebook company that was recently renamed as Meta Inc, so it’s very useful to share your content on both of your Facebook and Instagram business accounts simultaneously if you link your Instagram account to your Facebook business page. In this article, we help you on how to add an Instagram link on a Facebook page with step-by-step instructions.
How To Add Instagram Link On Facebook Business Page
- Login to your Facebook account and open the page that you want to connect with Instagram
- Go to Page Settings and Choose Instagram on the left side menu.
- Click ‘Connect Account’ and in the pop-up, log in to your Instagram profile.
That’s all your Facebook business page is linked with an Instagram account.
How to Connect Instagram To Facebook Page
- Open your Instagram account and go to profile settings.
- Tap Account in the listed menu.
- Tap Sharing to Other Apps
- Now select Facebook and it prompts you to log in to your Facebook profile
- By default, your shared posts will be posted on your Facebook profile timeline.
- So you need to select the page which you want to link to this Instagram account and share posts along with the captions.
Now you can enjoy the cross-platform functionality of Facebook and Instagram.
Also. Read – Create Facebook Page For your Business
Benefits of Linking Your Facebook page and Instagram
Schedule posts on both platforms – Connecting your Instagram account to your Facebook business page will allow you to schedule posts from one platform to another.
Respond Messages Quickly – By linking both platforms will be helpful to manage your messages in one place. It’s very easy to maintain a quick response time and also access more inbox tools such as message filters and custom labels.
Building Customer’s Trust – By linking your Instagram account with your Facebook business page will increase your brand visibility and confidence from your followers and new customers by sharing the same content at the same time.
More Insights – You can compare the post’s insights and metrics which gives more idea on which type of content and campaigns works for your business and where you need to improve.
Sell on Instagram – If you’re a seller and want to set up shop on Instagram, you must link a Facebook business page to do so effectively.