How To Read Deleted WhatsApp Messages?
WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging apps which is owned by Facebook. In 2017 they added new features that allow people to delete their own messages from WhatsApp within an hour. Sent messages can be un-send in individual chats as well as group chat and the feature is available on Android, iOS, and Windows platforms. This Whatsapp feature unsend message, comes with alerts like recipients to know that you have deleted a message as “This message was deleted” is displayed instead of the deleted message.
The feature is very helpful if you sent a spelling mistake message or any message sent without your knowledge. Sometimes when someone sent and deletes a message that you do not see and if the suspense is killing you means, here we tell you small tricks that can help you to read the deleted WhatsApp messages.
Tricks to Read Deleted WhatsApp Messages on Andriod
WhatsApp Chat Backup
WhatsApp Chat backup feature is helpful to restore your deleted messages safely. If you deleted a chat unknowingly and want to recover, you can do so with the help of the WhatsApp chat backup option. The backup process occurs every night at 2 am by default and you can also change the frequency of backup to daily, weekly, or monthly. However, choosing a daily backup frequency is the best option to see the retrieving WhatsApp message on android easily.
Follow these steps and restore WhatsApp messages
- Uninstall and install WhatsApp from Google Play Store if you are using an Android mobile. Type your mobile number and complete the verification process.
- Now WhatsApp shows an option to restore your previous chats history from a backup. Click on the restore option and it will be restored within a few minutes.
Use Third-Party Apps (Not Recommended)
To read your deleted WhatsApp messages, you can download and use some third-party apps in the play store. There are so many applications available that allow you to recover WhatsApp messages after you or the sender has deleted it. These apps works based on maintaining a log of your notifications that are stored in the notification register of the Android system.
Before using any third-party apps, you must understand that giving access to your smartphone’s notification to a third-party app involves a major security risk.
1. Notification History App
- Download and install the notification history app from the play store.
- Now open the app and allow “notification” and administration access.
- Once you have done, the app starts to record all notification history that comes to your mobile.
- Now open the app and tap on Whatsapp to see all of your WhatsApp notification histories.
- Search for the contact name or number that you want to see the message, and tap on the number to see received message text.
There are some limitations also available in this app while using.
2. WhatsApp Removed+ App
- Download and install WhatsRemoved+ application from Google Play store.
- Open the app and granting access to all the permissions the app asks for.
- Now open the app and select the app/ apps of which you want to save the notifications and detect changes. From the list of app, select WhatsApp, and tap next.
- By tapping allow yes will now save files of your notification and now the app is ready for use.
- From then on every notification that you receive on WhatsApp, including the deleted messages will available on WhatsRemoved+ app.
- All you need to do is, just open the app and from the top bar select WhatsApp to see all the received and deleted texts.
3. Android Mobile Notification
- Go to the Home Screen on your Android phone.
- Tap and hold somewhere in the free area on the screen.
- Tap widgets, and find the Settings widget on the list.
- Now, tap and hold the Settings widget and place it anywhere on the home screen. A list of available options would appear next.
- Scroll down and select Notification Log.
- Now, tapping that new Settings icon on the Home Screen would show Android notifications from the past and also the deleted WhatsApp messages which were displayed as notifications.
There’s no such app available to read deleted WhatsApp messages on iPhone, which is good for your privacy but not good if you need to see deleted WhatsApp messages.
Note, these applications are not cent percent works, we posted based on reviews of these users.